- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1knob fresh gingerabout 1/2 inch or to taste
- 1 1/4cup milk of choiceplus more for topping
- 2teaspoons ghee, butter or coconut oil
- tart, dried cherries
- pure maple syrup
- sliced bananas
- sliced almondstoasted
- 2pinches Cinnamon
- Add 1 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup of the quinoa and the ginger to your blender jar and blend until very smooth.
- Pour milk mixture into a saucepan and add the remaining quinoa plus your choice of fat.
- Warm through over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Top with remaining ingredients plus more milk to taste (I actually like cold milk on top of the warm porridge). Or add toppings of choice.